Our recent blog entry on women the 2012 local government elections has been prominently featured in The Guardian’s Scottish politics blog. Read more here.
- Forging New Paths for Gender Justice at the International Criminal Court?
- Read IPSR Editor’s Choice: Gender and Political Institutions
- Organizing for workers’ rights and the living wage: a view from the US
- What does women dancing in public tell us about the pulse of the citizenry during Egypt’s constitutional referendum?
- A new woman head of state: Taking on troubles in Central African Republic
- RT @ScottishTUC: STUC on Bob Crow bit.ly/1cMo7fi 8 hours ago
- RT @burdzeyeview: Was #BobCrow the last trade union leader of his kind, asks @BBCNews ? I sincerely hope not. Workers need more like him. #… 8 hours ago
- RT @sussexgender: .@alisonphipps’ new book The Politics Of The Body is now available at the uni library. It's already been reserved! 8 hours ago
- RT @DFID_UK: The missing target of the MDGs: ending violence against women & girls - read @lfeatherstone's final blog from #CSW58 http://t.… 8 hours ago
- RT @HansardSociety: ☆ Free issue of our Parliamentary Affairs @OxfordJournals for #IWD2014 curated by editors @philipjcowley & @JonTonge ht… 16 hours ago