Our recent blog entry on women the 2012 local government elections has been prominently featured in The Guardian’s Scottish politics blog. Read more here.
- Tackling Sexual Violence in Conflict: A Report from the Global Summit
- Forging New Paths for Gender Justice at the International Criminal Court?
- Read IPSR Editor’s Choice: Gender and Political Institutions
- Organizing for workers’ rights and the living wage: a view from the US
- What does women dancing in public tell us about the pulse of the citizenry during Egypt’s constitutional referendum?
- RT @merylkenny: Welcome to twitter @jennpiscopo! #FF 6 days ago
- RT @merylkenny: Women 'talent bank' to improve gender balance on state boards thejournal.ie/women-talent-b… via @Claire_McGing 6 days ago
- RT @merylkenny: Enda Kenny is way behind the curve on women in politics irishexaminer.com/viewpoints/col… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomsonPat: "Someone who writes in the passive voice hopes no one will notice she is there" Germano says. patthomson.wordpress.com/2014/07/24/the… #acwr… 6 days ago
- RT @dfarrell_ucd: Kenny is way behind the curve on women's role in politics irishexaminer.com/viewpoints/col… 6 days ago