Our recent blog entry on women the 2012 local government elections has been prominently featured in The Guardian’s Scottish politics blog. Read more here.
- Forging New Paths for Gender Justice at the International Criminal Court?
- Read IPSR Editor’s Choice: Gender and Political Institutions
- Organizing for workers’ rights and the living wage: a view from the US
- What does women dancing in public tell us about the pulse of the citizenry during Egypt’s constitutional referendum?
- A new woman head of state: Taking on troubles in Central African Republic
- RT @GeorginaWaylen: 2 year RA post gender politics in Chile jobs.ac.uk/job/AIP233/res… @UICGENDER @execgenderpower @genderpol @LSEGenderTweet @… 1 day ago
- Delighted that @merylkenny has agreed to become FIIN's newest co-director. See www. femfiin.com 6 days ago
- RT @PSAWomenPol: Coming to #psa14? Come to the @PSAWomenPol lunch on Wednesday, sponsored by @JournalPolitics, 12.30 pm, Lancaster Suite 1 week ago
- RT @pollytoynbee: They do things differently in Wales. Welsh gov mins ask DWP 2 exempt disabled fr bedrm tax:2/3 affected are disabled http… 1 week ago
- RT @merylkenny: .@RainbowMurray on people complaining about gender quotas b/c they want 'best' candidate for job -assumes women don't have … 1 week ago