Our recent blog entry on women the 2012 local government elections has been prominently featured in The Guardian’s Scottish politics blog. Read more here.
- Genderpol at One: Some highlights from our archives
- How true blue Thatcherism helped paint society pink
- The debate over Scotland’s future: do women care?
- Members of PSA Women and Politics group say 'The problem is not with women but with the political parties'
- Whatever the constitutional future, it has to be one that is better for women
- RT @PJDunleavy: “@ESRC: 'Is Social Science Useful?' ow.ly/llQPR Globally 40m people have jobs translating SS research. We're pas… 19 hours ago
- RT @KWintie: Pakistan:Men, officials conspired to steal women's votes. Afg:Male students object to bill for women's human rights. http://t.… 1 day ago
- BBC News - Scottish independence: Students could be 'squeezed out' of home universities. Edinburgh Uni report. bbc.in/16Ozzm8 1 day ago
- Fighting hate speech against women on Facebook gu.com/p/3g299/tw via @guardian 2 days ago
- RT @Leasky: Moscow's gay parade today banned again as mayor's office says it "sees no need for it." 1 week ago