Our recent blog entry on women the 2012 local government elections has been prominently featured in The Guardian’s Scottish politics blog. Read more here.
- Tackling Sexual Violence in Conflict: A Report from the Global Summit
- Forging New Paths for Gender Justice at the International Criminal Court?
- Read IPSR Editor’s Choice: Gender and Political Institutions
- Organizing for workers’ rights and the living wage: a view from the US
- What does women dancing in public tell us about the pulse of the citizenry during Egypt’s constitutional referendum?
- Sensitising health workers abt sexual & gender diversity - key strategy for tackling discrim in shame-based soc. Pallav Patankar #lgbtihrc 6 days ago
- @shanonshah | shares fascinating findings of lived realities of sexual & gender diversity in Malaysia #LGBTIHRC 6 days ago
- How can religion and culture be engaged as part of solution to homophobia? Spotlight progressive religious voices?@BarbaraBompani #LGBTIHRC 6 days ago
- @BarbaraBompani @africanstudies history of sexuality and new political alliances important contexts in tackling homophobia #LGBTIHRC 6 days ago
- @BarbaraBompani @africanstudies research shows politicians use culture and religion to define homosexuality as a threat. #LGBTIHRC 6 days ago