Our recent blog entry on women the 2012 local government elections has been prominently featured in The Guardian’s Scottish politics blog. Read more here.
- RT @DorothyMiell: If you're interested in what's appearing under #EdDDI today the talks will soon be available via this website http://t.co… 7 hours ago
- RT @LesleyOrr14: Can ‘gender equality’ exclude feminist politics? The case of the Radical Independence Campaign democraticaudit.com/?p=13209 7 hours ago
- RT @SWCwomen: Forget the glass ceiling, we need to fix the broken windows first gu.com/p/493f7/stw 7 hours ago
- RT @EdinburghPIR: What is #patientcapital and where might we find it? Roundtable 2 June LT1, 7 Bristo Square 17.30 All welcome http://t… 7 hours ago
- RT @JamesJameswr: 2015 Election event eventbrite.co.uk/e/britain-vote… 7 hours ago