Our recent blog entry on women the 2012 local government elections has been prominently featured in The Guardian’s Scottish politics blog. Read more here.
- A political earthquake forecast for Scotland – but will there be a genderquake?
- Debating a 5th World Conference on Women: defiance or defeatism ? | openDemocracy
- What Germany’s Gender Quotas for Candidates Can Teach Us about Its Gender Quotas for Corporate Boards
- We Need to Talk About Sexism in Academia
- Shattering the Highest Glass Ceiling in Scotland?
- RT @commentisfree: The Guardian view on Margot Wallström: a splendidly undiplomatic diplomat | Editorial d.gu.com/99Kvx3 14 hours ago
- RT @GdnPolitics: End of an era: 10 Labour women who changed the face of Westminster d.gu.com/99JDp6 14 hours ago
- RT @NiAolainF: twitter.com/PolSettlements TJI's very pleased to be involved in this major initiative particularly our excellent gender team 14 hours ago
- RT @NicolaSturgeon: Very proud of @theSNP today as we vote overwhelmingly to lead by example on gender equality. #voteSNP #GE15 15 hours ago
- RT @merylkenny: Great to see SNP back ability to set all-women shortlists - key now is implementation #snpconf 15 hours ago