Our recent blog entry on women the 2012 local government elections has been prominently featured in The Guardian’s Scottish politics blog. Read more here.
- Debating a 5th World Conference on Women: defiance or defeatism ? | openDemocracy
- What Germany’s Gender Quotas for Candidates Can Teach Us about Its Gender Quotas for Corporate Boards
- We Need to Talk About Sexism in Academia
- Shattering the Highest Glass Ceiling in Scotland?
- Now is the right time to introduce tough gender quotas for the Scottish Parliament
- RT @IANecessarilyso: Pithy fieldwork reflection by @LaurenWilks01 regarding #OneBillionRising. bit.ly/1BGiMCg #RiseForRevolution h… 23 hours ago
- RT @NDIWomen: Enabling women to participate in politics without a fear of violence is essential to deepening democracy-@UN_Women 3 days ago
- RT @JaneCWoods: Will Natalie 'episode' deter yet more women from politics? changingpeople.co.uk/2015/will-the-… 3 days ago
- Thanks to @NicolaSturgeon for supporting @women5050 - have you signed up yet? ctt.ec/cM0jg+ #women5050 3 days ago
- RT @guardian: The academics tackling everyday sexism in university life trib.al/uab9Ab5 3 days ago