Our recent blog entry on women the 2012 local government elections has been prominently featured in The Guardian’s Scottish politics blog. Read more here.
- A political earthquake forecast for Scotland – but will there be a genderquake?
- Debating a 5th World Conference on Women: defiance or defeatism ? | openDemocracy
- What Germany’s Gender Quotas for Candidates Can Teach Us about Its Gender Quotas for Corporate Boards
- We Need to Talk About Sexism in Academia
- Shattering the Highest Glass Ceiling in Scotland?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.